Wednesday, July 20, 2011

No Heat Curls

If you are looking for an easy way to style your hair for weddings and want curls that beat the heat, I found a new, fool-proof method of curling hair.  I tried a no-heat curling method last night before I went to bed, and I was really surprised by how the results turned out.  The process was quick (15 minutes), easy (all you need is a stretchy headband), looked great, and lasted the entire day. 

Here's a tutorial:

http://www.maryjanesandgaloshes.com/2011/07/no-heat-curls.html

The best part was how long the curls lasted.  I was surprised they lasted so long since I didn't even have damp hair when I put them in.  I got lots of compliments at work too.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Watched the video. Definitely going to try it. Thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete