Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Monograms!

I just got internet/tv at my apartment for the first time in a month.  Thank goodness!  ;)  In some of my free time without internet and tv, I decided to take a stab at creating my own monogram.  My first attempt was pretty, but kind of boring:

My next attempt was much more to my liking:


I really like how it turned out, and I think it might be something I want to incorporate into the wedding.  Perhaps on things like invitations, wedding programs, thank you notes, and beverage napkins.  Any other paper products I missed?

I also made a black and white inverse of the monogram.  Looking at it now, I realize it is kind of squished compared to the original.  But you get the idea:

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I love monograms! I'll have to design one for address labels and maybe a stamp for Ty and I when we do Christmas cards. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete