Sunday, October 23, 2011

Finished Flowers

Awhile back, I mentioned I had been working on my wedding flowers.  I took a short break from making them, but I am happy to report I have finally finished all of the flowers!

I made 6 bridesmaid bouquets and a toss bouquet for the reception.  Here is a picture of all of the bouquets lined up above my cabinents:


I also made the boutonnieres and corsages.  I used turquoise ribbon to wrap the stems of the boutonnieres and corsages.  However, for parents and grandparents, I used white ribbon.  Overall, I kept them pretty simple.  You can see examples of both below.



1 comment:

  1. you are amazing! They look beautiful!! Did you finish all of this after you got back from Portland last night? You're seriously like a DIY superwoman!

    ReplyDelete