- Working on our wedding website. It's not done yet, but it's getting there!
- Booking blocks of rooms at 3 hotels for our guests
- Continuing to arrange flowers (more pics to come soon!)
- Taking just-for-fun cheap couples pictures at Walmart for my birthday. They were just as hilarious as I thought (and hoped) they would be.
- Watching the movie Bridesmaids for the first time
- Creating our Honeyfund registry
- Making plans to attend the Rose City Bridal Showcase in Portland on October 8 & 9. I like bridal expos so much, I will probably go to the Portland Bridal Show in January too!
- Getting catering estimates from the Grand Forks Cold Stone Creamery to make my wedding ice cream dreams come true. :)
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Here's what I have been up to lately: