Sunday, March 18, 2012

Changing It Up

First we changed our invitation, and now we are changing our first dance song.  Lee and I have picked a song of the Jason Mraz album coming out in April.  Both of us have liked Jason Mraz for a long time, and we think this is a beautiful song.


In other wedding news, I bought a super cute white sequined dress for upcoming bachelorette festivities.  I've started accumulating pictures for our wedding slideshow.  I have a few projects that I am waiting until closer to the wedding to finish, including printing wedding programs, figuring out candy favors, and writing wedding vows.  Also, Lee and I have been attending premarital counsling classes through our church in Portland.  There are a handful of other items to work on, but the to-do list is becoming much more manageable. 

Less than four months!

No comments:

Post a Comment