Thursday, January 13, 2011

Boot Camp and Hairstyles

I found out yesterday I won a two-week pass to Eugene's "Boot Camp" from the bridal expo.  I went to the workout class for the first time tonight.  It was really fun, and I will not be surprised if I am sore tomorrow!  The pass is good for ten sessions over the next two weeks. 

I am not sure how I will want to wear my hair for the wedding, but I am leaning toward having my hair half-up.  I will need it either half up or all up so I can somehow attach a veil.  Here are a couple of inspiration hairstyles I have found:



What kind of hairstyle can you imagine me wearing?  :)

1 comment:

  1. I remember using the bottom one as one of my inspirations when I was choosing a hairstyle for my wedding!!! Good taste :) I like all of them so much, and I think having half up is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete